The PC version of AeternoBlade II will launch “soon” via Steam as AeternoBlade II: Director’s Rewind, developer Corecell Technology announced.
Here is an overview of Director’s Rewind, via Corecell Technology:
AeternoBlade II: Director’s Rewind will introduce a new and greatly improved gameplay experience based on community feedback. We believe that both veterans and new players alike will enjoy this version of the game as much as we do.
New features include:
- Massively improved user interface / user experience.
- Completely revamped combat system.
- More relics and secrets to discover.
- Overhauled levels and game flow.
- Revised monster and NPC behaviors.
- New strategies from time skill synergies.
- Keyboard and mouse support.
The PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch versions of AeternoBlade II will receive a free upgrade to AeternoBlade II: Director’s Rewind via a downloadable patch.
AeternoBlade II first launched for consoles in October 2019.