Dungeon Hunter V coming to PS4, PS Vita on July 13 in Japan
Gameloft ports smartphone hack and slash to console.
Gameloft and Laplace will release smartphone hack and slash Dungeon Hunter 5 on PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on July 13, the company announced.
Pre-registration is now available via the PlayStation Store in Japan (PS4, PS Vita) and will run through July 18. Users who pre-register will receive an equipment treasure chest containing a powerful weapon.
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
Join millions of Bounty Hunters in the latest opus of the most intense and immersive hack ‘n’ slash game ever released on mobile.
- Embark on a Single-Player Campaign through Five Realms and countless dungeons – While seeking vengeance against those who have forsaken you, embark on an immersive journey as our spirit-imbued hero through the five shattered realms, and become known as the most notorious Bounty Hunter of them all.
- Cooperative Gameplay – Hire your friends or other players as Allies to help you on your journey of vengeance and bounty hunting.
- Asynchronous Multiplayer – Customize your Stronghold with a large variety of creatures, manage and defend it, and raid opponents’ Strongholds to ravage their loot.
- Daily and Weekly Events – Daily dungeons will reward your demon-killing skills with unique materials to evolve and fuse your gear, while weekly Wanted Challenges will require you to get on top of the leaderboard to get the best rewards.
- Unrivaled Hack ‘n’ Slash Action – Discover how the animations and controls have been revamped to bring the most amazing combat moves and even more satisfying deaths.
- Superior Graphics – Dungeon Hunter V offers AAA graphics and intricate details to bring the game and story to life.
Visit the game’s PlayStation Japan game page here.