Eve: Rebirth Terror Japanese voice cast announced
Sequel due out on April 25 in Japan.
The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has revealed the Japanese voice cast for Eve: Rebirth Terror, the upcoming sequel to Eve: Burst Error.
Here is the cast:
- Kojirou Amagi (voiced by Takehito Koyasu)
- Marina Houjou (voiced by Kotono Mitsuishi)
- Mysterious Woman A (voiced by Mami Koyama)
- Mysterious Woman B (voiced by Michie Tomizawa)
- Kitsuka Otonashi (voiced by Nao Touyama)
- Kia (voiced by Ayumu Murase)
- Yuuma Ichiguchi (voiced by Masakazu Morita)
- Ribaa (voiced by Ryouta Takeuchi)
- Mayo Fukaura (voiced by Yui Ishikawa)
- Wiene Fral (voiced by Aya Suzaki)
- Jess Caster (voiced by Tooru Ookawa)
Eve: Rebirth Terror is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on April 25 in Japan. The PlayStation 4 version includes the remake Eve: Burst Error R on the disc, while the PS Vita version includes a mini-episode visual novel. Read more about the game here.