Otome visual novel Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 7 will launch for Switch on June 18 in Japan for 8,580 yen, publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Ruby Party announced.
In addition to the standard physical and digital releases, limited “Treasure Box” and “Beyond Turbulent Fate” editions will also be available. Here are the details:
Treasure Box (15,180 yen)
- A copy of the game
- Box art illustration reproduction picture
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 7 photo library – A collection of about 90 event stills rough drafted by Tohko Mizuno.
- Original soundtrack CD
- Variety CD: “Beyond the Limit! The Room That Cannot Be Left Unless You XX (Four Gods Pair Volume)” – 30 minutes-long.
- Mini character picture-card show “Hachiyo Troupe Performance: Turbulent Snow White” – 10 pages-long.
Beyond Turbulent Fate Box (33,000 yen)
- All Treasure Box content
- Art book – Contains setting images, the box art, and rough stills illustrated by character designer Tohko Mizuno.
- Situation CDs: “Aftermath of Crossing Fate…” – A four-disc CD set featuring present-day date stories with each character (15 minutes for each character).
- Acrylic stand: “March Through the Turmoil! Hachiyo Stand Set” – Yuka Kumada-illustrated acrylic stand set.
- Special-illustrated jacket card set – A set of jacket cards illustrated by Tohko Mizuno featuring scenes from present-day dates with the characters.
Here is an overview of the game’s story, via its official website:
The protagonist is a normal high school girl.
—Or that is what she was supposed to be.
She encounters a mysterious young man named Yukimura Sanada.
A widespread spiritual possession occurs.
When she visits another world to protect everyday life in the modern world, she learns that world is where she is really from.