Publisher Arc System Works and developer APlus Games have released the version 1.10 update for Kill la Kill: IF on Switch, which adds free additional character Ultimate Double Naked DTR to the playable roster.
The PlayStation 4 and PC versions of this update was released in October.
Here are the full patch notes:
■ Version 1.10 Update
- New Content
- Added new playable character, “Nudist Beach D.T.R.”
- Playable in all versus modes and Gallery mode.
- Added a notification upon matching with an opponent in the Ranked Match lobby.
- Added an opponent search filter for [Any Skill Level].
- Balance changes
- Changed the algorithm on certain ways ranking orders are displayed.
- Fixes to the voice library.
- Fixed Story Mode’s score calculating system.
- Fixed issues concerning the double K.O. in Versus Mode.
- Fixed the IA behavior of the CPU controlled opponents.
- Adjusted the amounts of gallery points in each Mode.
- Fixed an issue concerning the random Stage select in case of rematches in Free Battle Mode.
- All character actions are now the same as of PS4 and Steam version 1.04.
Kill la Kill: IF is available now for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC.