Manual Samuel coming to Switch in August
2016-launched adventure game goes portable.
Perfectly Paranormal-developed adventure game Manual Samuel is coming to Switch in August, publisher Curve Digital announced.
Manual Samuel first launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac in October 2016.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Manual Samuel is a classic adventure game with a wild twist. After making a deal with Death, our hero, the spoiled rich-kid Samuel, must survive for 24 hours controlling his entire body manually. From breathing and blinking to driving and working, all these tasks will fall to you. It won’t be easy, with Death himself tagging along for the ride, you might be in some very deep feces!
- Key Features
- A hilarious story of love, redemption and death with secrets to uncover along the way.
- Unique, hand-drawn 2D art and animation bring the world of Manual Samuel to life.
- Play solo or share control of Sam’s body with a friend for local co-op fun.
- Master the brutal time-attack mode.
- Scintillating soundtrack by Sondre Jensen and Ozan Drøsdal.
- Over 600 lines of dialogue expertly executed by eloquent voice actors.