Monster Hunter: World for PC launches August 9
Requirements and more announced.
The PC version of Monster Hunter: World will launch via Steam on August 9, Capcom announced.
Pre-orders will include the following bonuses:
- Origin Set – The Origin Set armor is a nostalgic must-have for series fans. This full armor set (head, chest, arms, waist, and legs) comes with enough defense to carry you through the early quests, and also features plenty of skills useful for gathering.
- Fair Wind Charm – The Fair Wind charm carries a skill that increases your attack power, and one that adds a chance of reducing the damage you take. The charm also has a nice visual impact, as equipping it will add a glowing aura effect to your left arm!
A Digital Deluxe edition will also be available and include the following:
- Samurai Set – Layered armor sets will change the look of your armor without changing the properties underneath. Equip this Samurai set over your favorite armor to take on the striking appearance of a feudal Japanese samurai warrior!
Note : No weapons are included with this set
- Gestures – Enjoy three new amusing gestures you can use when interacting with other players in the game.
- Gesture: Zen
- Gesture: Ninja Star
- Gesture: Sumo Slap
- Stickers – Fun stickers you can use when chatting with other players in the game.
- Sticker Set: MH All-Stars Set
- Sticker Set: Sir Loin Set
- Face Paint: Wyvern – Add a new face paint for character customization in Monster Hunter: World.
- Hairstyle: Topknot – Adds a new hairstyle for character customization in Monster Hunter: World.
Here are the recommended and minimum requirements:
OS Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit required) Processor Intel Core™i3 8350 4GHz or Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Memory 8 GB RAM Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060（VRAM 3GB) or AMD Radeon RX 570X (VRAM 4GB) DirectX Version 11 Storage 20 GB available space Sound Card DirectSound compatible (DirectX 9.0c or higher) Additional Notes Mouse, keyboard and game pads (both DirectInput and XInput) are supported. 30FPS at 1080p on HIGH graphic settings.
OS Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit Required) Processor Intel Core i5-4460, 3.20GHz or AMD FX-6300 above Memory 8 GB RAM Graphic NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 OR AMD Radeon R7 260x（VRAM 2GB and above) DirectX Version 11 Storage 20 GB available space Sound Card DirectSound compatible (DirectX® 9.0c higher) Target Mouse, keyboard and game pads (both DirectInput and XInput) are supported. 30FPS at 1080p on LOW graphic settings.
And here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Welcome to a new world! Take on the role of a hunter and slay ferocious monsters in a living, breathing ecosystem where you can use the landscape and its diverse inhabitants to get the upper hand. Hunt alone or in co-op with up to three other players, and use materials collected from fallen foes to craft new gear and take on even bigger, badder beasts!
Watch the debut trailer for the PC version below.