Omen of Sorrow physical edition delayed to November 20 in North America
Physical edition still due out on November 6 in Europe.
Soedesco has delayed the physical edition of AOne Games-developed horror-themed fighting game Omen of Sorrow from its previously planned November 6 release date in North America to November 20. The European physical edition will still launch on November 6.
Here is an overview of the game, via Soedesco:
Omen of Sorrow is a four-button fighting game inspired by classical horror, fantasy and iconic myths and legends. Players can find themselves battling in various dangerous and gloomy places, such as a raging forest fire or a sinister castle. Omen of Sorrow also features 12 legendary characters, such as the half-angel Gabriel and the strong but unlucky hunchback Quasimodo. All characters are connected by an intricate storyline full of internal struggles, spite and malice.
- Battle with 12 iconic characters and strategize with over 250 special moves.
- Flirt with danger in dismal stages, inspired by age-old European legends.
- Endure 36 grueling battles in Single-player, or beat up friends in local Versus.
- Fight in Custom Rule Matches and fluent Online Ranked Matches.
- Unlock special rewards by conquering arcade Mode and survival Modes.
- Master your skills in Tutorial mode and a fully featured Training Room.