Pinstripe coming to Switch on October 25
The surreal adventure game comes to Switch.
Surreal adventure game Pinstripe is coming to Switch via the Nintendo eShop on October 25, publisher Serenity Forge and developer Atmos Games announced.
Pinstripe first launched for PC in April 2017, followed by PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in February 2018.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
An ex-minister ventures through the frozen depths of Hell in search of his kidnapped daughter.
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure through Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of his three-year-old daughter Bo, as well as her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy’s past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe. Thomas Brush, the creator of award-winning indie games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breathtaking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland.
- Explore six hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
- Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game’s creator.
- Use your slingshot to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
- Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues.
- Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo’s death.
- Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors and celebrity cameo performances!
Watch the announcement trailer below.