Shoot ’em up roguelike dungeon crawler Straimium Immortaly, which first launched for PC via Steam in October 2016, is coming to PlayStation 4 on December 17 and 18 in North America and Europe, Xbox One on December 24, and Switch on December 25, publisher Digerati and developer Caiysware announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digerati:
Bosses and beasties abound in this bizarre and vibrant roguelite / shoot ’em up / dungeon crawler hybrid. Armed with a jetpack and a smorgasbord of weapons and power-ups, Straimium Immortaly pits your lone warrior against the forces of the Queeni Emperess. Agility, precision, and loads of loot are your only means of surviving the Cubicus.
- A world like no other: Explore the bizarre, butts-hard procedurally generated and monster-filled rooms of the Cubicus.
- Otherworldly pixel-art: Old-school pixels meet vibrant new-school style.
- Fly quickly, carry a big gun: From the Ionic Laser to the lightning-blasting Electra Casta, wield an arsenal of 25-plus upgradeable weapons and 50-plus items.
- Unleash ninja powers: Discover and harness a variety of mysterious shinobi abilities.
- KO XL baddies: Defeat a myriad of huge monstrous bosses in your bid to rid the galaxy of Queeni taint!
- Your fight, your way: Unlockable classes, mutators, cheats, and hats. Level seeds and size options to customize your run. Boss Rush mode, Incursion mode, and more.
- A whole ton of stats: Keep track of your progress through leaderboards, achievements, and compendiums of enemies, bosses, weapons, items, and more.
Watch the console announcement trailer below.