Solo survival card game Frost coming to PS4, Xbox One, and Switch in July
Survive in a harsh, frozen world ravaged by a lethal storm.
Frost, a “solo survival card game” that first launched for PC (Steam) in July 2016, is coming to PlayStation 4 on July 17 in North America and July 18 in Europe, Switch on July 19, and Xbox One on July 20, publisher Digerati and developer Studio des Tenebres announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digerati:
Frost is a deck-building, solo survival card game set on a harsh, frozen world ravaged by a lethal storm. You must lead a group of nomads in search of the Refuge – a haven away from the Frost’s icy grip.
As well as the unrelenting threat of the Frost, your arduous trek will be fraught with many other dangers, such as wolves, cannibals, hunger, and fatigue. Manage your cards wisely to stay alive and make it all the way to the Refuge.
- Challenging survival deck-building gameplay, requiring anticipation, strategy, and memory
- Dozens of cards to discover – card types include resources, weapons, ideas, dangers and regions
- An intriguing and immersive world
- Beautiful hand-drawn artwork
- Hours of gameplay with difficulty modes, endless mode, scenarios and new cards to unlock
- Encounter many different characters and make use of their abilities
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions
Watch a trailer below.