Tactical soccer RPG Ganbare! Super Strikers launches July 26 for PC, later in 2018 for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch
Level up, learn special abilities, boost stats, and more.
Ganbare! Super Strikers, a tactical RPG and soccer game hybrid, will launch for PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam and Itch.io on July 26 for $9.99 / £6.99 / €9.99, followed by PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch later in 2018, developer Rese Games announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Rese Games:
Ganbare! Super Strikers is an innovative mix between tactical RPG and soccer. Win matches to level up and earn new equipment that will allow you to learn special abilities, boost your players’ stats or protect yourself against altered status effects, such as Sleep, Silence or Poison.
The game features a Story Mode where you assume the role of a small town soccer team in Japan on their way to victory. Perform well enough and you will be selected to join the Japan National Team where you will need to play alongside old rivals in order to conquer the world. There are loads of different characters each with their own strengths and Special Abilities.
- Level up your players, equip items, learn special abilities and much more.
- 35-plus special abilities that can inflict up to 10 altered status effects.
- Spectacular animations with anime style aesthetics.
- Both 7-a-side and 11-a-side game modes.
- Local Multiplayer for 2-4 players with Quick Match, League and Tournament modes.
Watch the launch trailer below.