Total worldwide shipments and digital sales for Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun have surpassed one million units, Bandai Namco announced.
To celebrate the sales milestone, Bandai Namco will release the downloadable content “I LOVE Games Pack” free of charge on July 9 in Japan.
The “I LOVE Games Pack” includes the following songs:
- Game Music
- “Boku no → Chikyuu Bokura no Chikyuu” from Mr. Driller DrillLand
- “Moji Pittan Medley” from Kotoba no Puzzle: Moji Pittan
- “Katamari On the Rocks Main Theme” from Katamari Damacy
- “No Way Back” from God Eater
- “The Arrow Was Shot” from Tales of the Abyss
- “In the Zone” from Ace Combat X2: Joint Assault
- “Brave Sword, Braver Soul” from Soulcalibur II
- “Karma (Tatsujin Mix)” from Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion
- “Namcot Medley”
- “Tanoshii Taiko Dojo”
Additionally, Bandai Namco will release a free update this summer that adds the “eSports Tournament” mode, which allows eight players to compete in a bracket.
Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun first launched for Switch in July 2018 in Japan, followed by Asia in August 2018, and worldwide in November 2018.