Undertale for Switch launches September 15 in Japan
Physical release planned for Japan.
The Switch version of Undertale will launch on September 15 in Japan, according to the game’s Amazon Japan listing.
Like the PlayStation 4 and PS Vita versions, the Switch version will also receive a physical release in Japan including a story booklet.
Undertale is currently available for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and PC. Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Welcome to UNDERTALE. In this RPG, you control a human who falls underground into the world of monsters. Now you must find your way out… or stay trapped forever.
((Healthy Dog’s Warning: Game contains imagery that may be harmful to players with photosensitive epilepsy or similar condition.))
- Killing is unnecessary: negotiate out of danger using the unique battle system.
- Time your attacks for extra damage, then dodge enemy attacks in a style reminiscent of top-down shooters.
- Original art and soundtrack brimming with personality.
- Soulful, character-rich story with an emphasis on humor.
- Created mostly by one person.
- Become friends with all of the bosses!
- At least 5 dogs.
- You can date a skeleton.
- Hmmm… now there are 6 dogs…?
- Maybe you won’t want to date the skeleton.
- I thought I found a 7th dog, but it was actually just the 3rd dog.
- If you play this game, can you count the dogs for me…? I’m not good at it.