Vertical Strike: Endless Challenge for Switch launches July 18
Pre-order to receive a 10 percent discount.
Vertical Strike: Endless Challenge will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop on July 18 for $4.99, publisher Playism and developer Project ICKX announced. Pre-orders are available now at a 10 percent discount.
Here is an overview of the game, via Playism:
A flight-based action game designed to be easy to pick up and enjoy right away, and playable over short timeframes.
Take advantage of the myriad weapon combinations at your disposal and achieve dangerously high levels of manoeuvrability by disabling your Alpha Limiter to spear your way through waves of enemy attacks.
There are two game modes: “Arcade Mode: Anti-Air” and “Arcade Mode: Anti-Ship”. Select your weapons carefully to secure your path to victory!
Two Thrilling Arcade Modes
- Arcade Mode: Anti-Air – Shoot down enemy fighters in this airborne battle mode. Do whatever it takes to dominate the skies!
- Arcade Mode: Anti-Ship – Send enemy ships to the bottom of the ocean. Evade heavy cannon fire and swoop in to attack!
- Featuring a perfect harmony of poststall supermaneuverability and good old video game action.
- Test your skills and attempt advanced maneuvers such as Pugachev’s Cobra and the Kulbit using only thrust and pitch controls.
Combine thrust vectoring with the AoA Alpha Limiter to experience airborne combat maneuvering like never before.
- Harness the power of next-generation combat maneuvering to take even the most formidable enemy right out of the skies!
Massive Lineup of Powerful Artillery
- Equip your jet with everything from missiles and unguided bombs to 20mm cannon gun pods and 37mm anti-tank guns.
- Take out oncoming enemy missiles with a barrage of bullets from your 20mm cannons, use your 37mm anti-tank guns to turn both enemy tanks and ships into a coarse, grey mist, or employ whatever battle strategy works best for you.
- Freely combine a vast array of weapons and take to the skies like a boss!!
- Easy to use controls, your plane can handle the way you desire, helping you to take the challenge head on.
- Extensive Artillery – Customize your plane and take on the challenges in the form that works best for you.
- Two arcade modes to challenge you.
- Detailed weapon information to garner a full understanding of its abilities and specs.
- Intense waves of enemies which increasingly get harder.
- Easy to pick up and play for 5 minutes or 5 hours.
- Post screenshots of your high scores to social media and compete with players around the world.
Watch the launch trailer below.